If you're 100% dedicated on succeeding, you'll need a coaching package that's gives you the same level of dedication back. This package covers absolutely every aspect of what you need to succeed.
Communication really is the key to the rider / coach relationship working and with this package it's all about the communication.
Initial face to face meeting to discuss the following -
· All about you as a person to establish what makes you tick.
. Your available time to train and recover.
· Current level of cycling experience.
· Your cycling history.
· Current fitness levels.
· How you have previously trained.
· What you love about cycling.
· Your targets.
· Your perceived strengths & weaknesses.
· A date going forward to carry out a road ride together & fitness test to establish the correct training levels to be set and a starting point to monitor progress.
Service Provided -
· Yearly outline of training phases based around your goals.
· Training phases planned and explained in advance
· Comprehensive weekly training plan, through Training Peaks, set in advance working towards goals and planned around work/life commitments
· As much daily feedback as required through the Training Peaks platform and WhatsApp chat.
· Unlimited phone calls to discuss current training, upcoming training and any other questions.
· Regular fitness testing.
· Regular skills technique sessions together.
· Race attendance and analysation.
· Regular Project 51 group Training rides together.
· Regular Project 51 group workshops on additional off the bike elements such as fuelling your body, planning your own specific race calendar, race preparation, sports psychology.
· In depth one to one analysis of training sessions, planning future targets and checking progress towards targets.
· Hands on analysis of cycling technique.
· Regular one to one rider/coach meetings.
· Premium Training Peaks account included.
What do you need?
· A computer or laptop.
· Your own Training Peaks account (premium included by us in this package).
· A GPS cycle computer and heartrate monitor.
· A power meter. To make the very best from your training, a power meter will be one of your best investments. This will allow for targeted training efforts and monitoring your progress.
· An indoor turbo trainer or Wattbike.
· A set of rollers.
Package Cost: £120 per month